Saturday, May 14, 2011

Insanity: Round 2 - COMPLETE!

I'm DONE! Not for my entire life of course, but just for today ;)

I finished my second round of Insanity (adding on top of it P90X resistance training, yoga and a hell of a lot more ab workouts than is probably useful) and am, still, in the best shape of my life. Not even when I was playing sports as a teenager have I been in this good of shape.

Insanity changed my life, and I am never going back! Going forward is the only way I can continue to live my life in the best way possible.

It started out as a journey to look better, but in the past 4 months I have reached that goal (and set new ones). I look better, FEEL better, eat healthier, have more confidence, more energy and an entirely different outlook on life.

The change was so simple that I don't know if I can explain it to anyone properly. Simple but hard, of course - as is anything that is worth having.

I can never go back to the way I was. It is not a choice, a habit I can break or a routine I have an option of denying. It is now a lifestyle!

Thank you Shaun T, Tony Horton, Tom Venuto, Beachbody.com and all the people who supported me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment