Sunday, April 24, 2011

Drinking Sucks.

After just sluggishly finishing Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning at 10:15PM and hating every second of it I am determined to NOT go through that again. This isn't me saying 'I'm never drinking again' but just that I am not going to drink as much. I got absolutely demolished and wasted most of my day away in bed recovering from ridiculousness.

But even a wicked hangover cannot stop me from working out, so I finished one of them and will be doing another in an hour (at about midnight). It sucks working out hungover. Your body is still trying to recover from the poison you put into it. Alcohol also stops your body from burning fat: it turns into acetate and your body uses that as fuel instead of turning adipose tissue into energy.

Why, why did I do this to myself?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment